Here are a few of our favorites!
- Mast Cell & Tick-Borne Disease Awareness Group – The Mast Cell & Tick-Borne Disease Awareness Group is a support group dedicated to both Mast Cell Activation Syndrome & all Tick-Borne Diseases, including Alpha-Gal Syndrome.💙💚💜
- Survivors Of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever & Lyme Disease– The Survivors of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever & Lyme Disease group is dedicated to both tick-borne illnesses while trying to bring more awareness towards Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever Awareness Group– The Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever Awareness Group is a public support group specifically for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
- Alpha-Gal Support Group– The Alpha-Gal Support Group is an online support group dedicated specifically towards patients with Alpha-Gal Syndrome.
- The AlphaGal Kitchen– The AlphaGal Kitchen public group is a good way to find and share recipes geared towards Alpha-Gal Allergy Syndrome.
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome Community– The Mast Cell Activation Syndrome Community group is dedicated specifically towards Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
- MastAttack– MastAttack is a support group dedicated to both Mastocytosis & Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
- Mast Movement– Mast Movement is a support group open to both Mastocytosis & Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
- TMS Support Group Meetings– TMS Support group meetings are now holding online “Mast Cell Disease” meetings which are centered around all Mast Cell Diseases via Zoom/conference calls as an alternative to in-person meetings.
- Lyme: “OhOh Canada“- Lyme: “Ohoh Canada” is a support group dedicated towards Lyme Disease in Canada.
- Women and Lyme Disease- Women and Lyme disease is a support group dedicated towards women who suffer from Lyme Disease and Co-Infections.
- Lyme Disease Support Group- Lyme Disease Support Group is geared specifically towards supporting patients with Lyme Disease.
- Lyme Disease UK– Lyme Disease UK is a support group dedicated to Lyme Disease in the United Kingdom.
- Lyme and Pregnancy– Lyme and Pregnancy group is support group for patients who are pregnant and dealing with Lyme disease.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Ticked Off Mast Cells nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information of educational content on this site.