Looking for a good book to read on the topic of mast cell activation syndrome and/or tick-borne disease? If so, here is a list of books that you may want to check out. For more information on the book simply click the title.
1. Never Bet Against Occam: Mast Cell Activation Disease and the Modern Epidemics of Chronic Illness and Medical Complexity by Lawrence B. Afrin MD
3. Unlocking Lyme: Myths, Truths, and Practical Solutions for Chronic Lyme Disease by William Rawls MD
10. Healing Lyme: Natural Healing and Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis and Its Coinfections by Stephen Harrod Buhner
12. The Trifecta Passport: Tools for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome by Amber Walker
16. Why Can’t I Get Better? Solving the Mystery of Lyme and Chronic Disease: Solving the Mystery of Lyme and Chronic Disease by Richard Horowitz
17. Love, Hope, Lyme: What Family Members, Partners, and Friends Who Love a Chronic Lyme Survivor Need to Know by Fred Diamond
18. The Essential Guide to Alpha Gal Syndrome: Tips & Advice for Coping by Lauren Iseley
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Ticked Off Mast Cells nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information of educational content on this site.